Victor brings to his practice a wealth of experience in law and corporate business administration. Holding an MBA from Tulane University and a Law Masters in IP and commercial law from Monash University, Victor is able to understand client needs in a wide variety of matters, assess legal hurdles before they develop into problems and achieve effective results. A prior career in business development throughout the Asia Pacific region, combined with a business law specialist accreditation from the Law Institute of Victoria make Victor Tse and Associates a good choice for your business.
Victor is heavily involved with the legal community in Melbourne as a certified mediator and accredited business law specialist. He is currently the co-chair of the Business Law Committee of the Law Institute of Victoria, and the chair of the Business Law Study Group.
Victor is conversant in both Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese. He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
- Bachelor Of Science (Engineering) ACGI, Chemical Engineering; 1st Class Honours. Imperial College of Science & Technology, University of London, UK
- Master of Business Administration from Tulane University, Louisiana, USA
- Bachelor of Laws from The University of Melbourne
- Masters of Laws in Intellectual Property and Commercial Law from Monash University
- Business Manager, Explosives Department with ICI China Ltd., Hong Kong
- Regional Marketing Manager, Co-products Business Development Adviser with ARCO Chemical Asia Pacific Ltd, Hong Kong
- Business Development Manager, Polymer with Amoco Chemical Far East Ltd, Hong Kong
- Marketing Communications Manager, Regional Marketing Specialist and Marketing Representative with DuPont Asia Pacific and China Ltd, Hong Kong